Wednesday, May 1, 2013

[review] neo cosmo - dali extra size brown.

So I recently bought some new lenses since all my previous ones I had owned expired. I went on a lenses craze I bought them all around the same time, so they are now all expired at the same time. lol Went from like 11 pairs down to about 3 pairs. I like colorful lenses and ones with unique designs most the time, but since I can't always wear it to work, I decided to buy my first pair of natural brown lenses.

I decided to try out the Neo Cosmo - Dali Extra Size Brown since I really liked how natural it looked and the brown was just slightly lighter than my dark dark dark brown eyes. I have always liked Neo Cosmo better since the water content is higher than GEO, EOS, Vassen, etc. They are actually sold for medical purposes in eye glass stores in Korea so I imagine maybe that's why the water content is higher.


Brand: Neo Cosmo
Series: Dali Extra Size
B.C.: 8.6 mm
DIA: 14.2 mm
Water Content: 42%
Color: Brown

The vial looks like this: 
I had a hard time trying to take pictures of the lenses up at the light so I decided to lay them flat.
And while they were in the solution~
Also made a comparison.
I made a quick video of the lenses as well!
[Please watch in 1080p HD]
Also camwhored with it.  I also bought a new Gabalnara wig to go along with the lenses.  I made a review on it, but it's on my Wordpress blog here.


What I think about these lenses?
They are perfect, just completely perfect for natural enlarging without awkward bold rings or strange designs.  They blend in so well with my eyes it's amazing.  Though 14.2 mm might be small for some people, 14.2 - 14.5 mm are my ideal diameters for me.  The brown is still dark but light enough to bring out my eyes a bit.
Comfort: 5/5
Wore it for 12 hours straight [don't judge] and no irritation.  I have very tolerant eyes, I can wear lenses for a long time without it bothering me.  I didn't feel them in my eyes at all.
Enlargement: 4/5
This is my opinion, I don't seek circle lenses that make me look like an alien, so I think 14.2 mm is a good amount for natural enlargement.
Color: 2/5
Considering it's not supposed to be vibrant at all, yea.  It serves its purpose of being unnoticeable but blends in really nicely with my natural eye color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angel Wing Heart