Thursday, July 4, 2013

vivi clothes.

So I was just surfing around the internet for clothing when I randomly ran into

I saw it going hey, it's another Asian fashion store, so I thought it was just another mainstream store.  But when I went to look at the clothes I was surprised!  It actually had brands such as Milk, Liz Lisa, and Egoist!  They even had a section of school uniforms and lolitas!!  * . *  I was so excited so I just kept browsing.  lol
They had a good selection of shoes and also makeup!  They even have contact lenses which I love~
I'm like really happy right now finding another store that carries clothes I want.  o(≧▽≦)o
Here are some of the things they carry. They even had kimono!

  
They have lolitas~  And this is such a cute petticoat.
And they also have lenses!!
 
The selection really is amazing~  I would suggest you all to go check it out ;D

2 comments:

  1. Oh really cute clothes.
    I've nominated you to Versatile Blogger Award

    http://www.sakuranko.com/2013/07/versatile-blogger-award-ii-beauty.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thank you~ >3< I'm still new to this so I hope I do this right! XD

      Delete

Angel Wing Heart