Sunday, January 19, 2014

plush bear wool coat.

I finally received my coat!!  ><  I've been wearing a panda coat for about 1.5 winters now and it was the only coat I owned so it was either I freeze my butt off wearing just layers of jackets for the sake of having a different look, or wear the same coat over and over again.  I'm really picky when it comes to clothes so I was just browsing around one day and found this wool coat.  I instantly fell in love with it.  They haven't released it yet, but was available for preorder.  Knowing a bit about this brand, they release things in limited quantity and discontinue it after the season is over, or something like that.  Anywho, I decided I must have it so I bought it along with a Taobao batch that I hosted.  I was so happy that the box got here in such short time~

It is sooooooo cute!  It shedded a little bit but that was to be expected and afterwards it was ok~  There's white lining inside too.  My only problem is, it's slightly scratchy around the neck area.  I think the fur started a bit too early around the neck area.
With the hood on~  I'm a bear now~  They had a pink and white version of this; I got the white x beige one.
This item was bought from bobon21 on Taobao.  It's actually sold out right now, so I'm not sure if that's temporary or they discontinued it already.


6 comments:

  1. i wan kidnap your jacket shinnnn
    XD~~~~~~~~
    arisablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Lucky you to grab one before it sold out. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yea, I've had my share of too many regrets for being indecisive about buying something and waiting until it sells out and then weep about it. lol

      Delete
    2. Mhmm, so bought it this time!

      Delete

Angel Wing Heart