Thursday, March 6, 2014

[sponsored review] kitty kawaii - bella grey.

Wow, it's been a while since my last lens review.  XD  I actually haven't been avidly looking for lenses to try on recently since my lack or sleep and other forces [don't know what] has constantly been making my eyes irritated and/or bloodshot.  At first I thought, "OH NO, maybe lenses did this to my eyes", but then I thought about it, it's been months since I have worn any of my lenses...  So yea, I don't think its that.  lol  But I did consider going to the eye doctor to see what was wrong, but it went away in three days.  So yea, it was probably just lack of sleep and staring at laptop too long...I need to fix that lol.

This time, the lenses were graciously given to me by BeCosplay.  I thank the owner very much for allowing me to try the lenses!  I was able to pick two lenses and I will be reviewing the Kitty Kawaii - Bella Grey lenses this post.

Brand: Kitty Kawaii
Series: Bella
B.C.: 8.6 mm
DIA: 15.00 mm
Water Content: 55%
Color: Grey
$25.00
Facebook Shop Link

Front and back of the lens vials.
The color and degrees of the lenses.  Yea, I always get plano; my eyes are not bad enough to where I need correction.
The side of them, and one of them is flipped inside out I think.
Held up to indoor lighting.
And in the solution.  The designs are so pretty 8D
I only had with and without flash photos this time.  I didn't have time to take out my lenses, as I was in a hurry to go to work, but I think we all agree that 15mm is fairly large compared to regular pupil sizes.
This is just another close up of the design.
Live view of the lenses.
[Please view in 1080p HD]
Three photos~

What I think about the lenses?
I thought that they wouldn't really show up since they were a really dark color.  They did blend into my eyes as I expected, but the design showed up.  Good for a natural look and really for a big, doe eyed look.  Without makeup, I looked like an alien.  lol
Comfort: 5/5
Recently, when I put in lenses, there will be a slight discomfort as if something was in my eye [well obviously, I'm putting lenses in].  No, but its like, this feeling of an eyelash stuck in my eye or something.  Anywho, when I put these in, I was expecting a slight pain, but nope, nothing.  They slid on smoothly and had no discomfort.  \o/
Enlargement: 6/5
Um hi, may I just say, these are freaking huge?  XD  That's all I have to say.  The photos tell it all.
Color: 2/5
If you're looking for color, don't come here.  These are for pretty much an enlarging effect.  They blend in well with my eyes and just makes me look like I have dilated eyes.  But color is virtually not here; only in sunlight will you see the slight grey that it is.

4 comments:

  1. As i said in facebook i love it!! There are really big!! I need them!! <3
    Looks really cute on you! ^3^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And you should get them!

      Delete
  2. owhh shinn . you have same problem with me
    my eyes also get bloodshot if wore circle lens now days >,<
    btw u always pretty as usual andddddd what camera u use >,<
    pinch pinch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I used to not have that problem and all of a sudden it started happening! ><
      And thanks so much, you're so pretty yourself!! ><
      I use Sony Cybershot DSC-WX9

      Delete

Angel Wing Heart