Wednesday, July 19, 2017

[sponsored review] neo vision - neo 3 tone blue.

It's been so hot outside recently! Temperature here is ranging around 95 degrees Fahrenheit!! I barely want to walk outside; I feel like I'm melting and becoming a puddle of goop. I keep putting off buying sunscreen, but I really think this would be a good time to be using some. Unfortunately, the shoes that I've been waiting for still haven't arrived and I'm actually starting to get worried. I don't know whether I should call the post office again or not or if anyone can even help out. But aside from that, I bring you another lens review I received from LongLongTail~ These are the second pair of blue (more like teal) lenses I got along with the brown ones I reviewed previously~ I decided to do a costest for one of the cosplays I have been meaning to do for a while~ I've had the wig and fabric for the cosplay but I never got the chance to finish it! I decided that maybe costesting would help boost my motivation! Scroll down to see what cosplay it is! o((*^▽^*))o

Brand: Neo Vision
Series: Neo 3 Tone
B.C.: 8.2-8.8 mm
DIA: 14.00 mm
Water Content: 45%
Color: Blue
$25.00
Shop Link



 So excited, I've never had teal colored lenses before since they're a bit rare than just blue lenses. I hope they actually turn up teal on my eyes.
Here are the different detail shots
I wanted to try out a more natural makeup look since I usually do my makeup a bit heavier
*drumroll* It's Lumina from FFXIII !!
I really love this wig, it's just super pretty. These lenses complement really well too.

What I think about the lenses?
Sunburst designs are always so pretty~ It looks like a watery explosion mixed with green and yellow. Because of it's different colors, depending on the lighting, the lenses can change colors. I really do like these lenses, they are very beautiful.
Comfort: 5/5
As usual, no problems in the comfort zone. I wore them for 7-8 hours with no dryness or discomfort.
Enlargement: 3/5
 I actually think these are the perfect size for my eyes, but if you're looking for super dolly lenses, these won't do. But for just a little bit of enlargement for that soft big eyed look AND color, these are definitely the lenses to go for.
Color: 5/5
The lenses are actually a dark ocean blue in darker lighting, but in bright lighting they are a teal color. I actually don't find many teal lenses and these are really pretty. But depending on the lighting, it can look green, blue, and teal. It's like your eyes are changing colors all the time~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angel Wing Heart